|Nurses||Immunization/NC Physical Assessment/Communicable Disease Info|
The health and well being of your child is directly related to your child’s success in school. Your child’s teacher and school nurse are eager to work with you to ensure your child’s success in school.
- Injuries and illness may occur during the school day.
- As the parent/guardian, you are requested to provide emergency information via the Student Emergency Form form each year.
- Please update this form throughout the year as phone numbers and other contact information changes.
- There may be times your child may become too sick to remain at school. Plan to have several contacts that can pick your child up at school if you are unable.
- In the even of serious illness or injury, your child will be transported via EMS to the closest emergency department.
Further information can be found in the current Code of Conduct.
If your child has a chronic condition such as asthma, diabetes, seizures, etc. or requires medication at school or other procedures, contact your child’s school nurse. Refer to the “Forms” section of the School Health page for pertinent forms you may need.