Employee Resource Center
The new Employee Resource Center to be effective July 1, 2015.
The Employee Resource Center has exciting new features available to all employees.
View your pay stubs from July 2015 forward. (All pay stubs and W-2’s prior to July 2015 will still be viewed on the old Employee Portal)
- Elect to have your W-2 delivered electronically. Save paper and have early access to your W-2!
- Update your phone number, address and emergency contact information
- Change your federal or state W-4 filing status
- Update your direct deposit accounts. Just complete the box and attach a copy of your voided check
- Run your estimated payroll after a change has been made to your deductions or filing status
- See all of your leave balances and history
- View your longevity date and years of service
- Request time off (coming soon)
- Access forms and view announcements (coming soon)
Please follow the link below to access the new Employee Resource Center. You can also find a link on the RSSS website under staff links.
Please contact your payroll specialist with any questions.