Child Nutrition Services of Rowan Salisbury Schools is committed to providng safe, quality, healthful food and service. As a valuable partner in education, our efforts support the academic growth and success of our students, staff and community.
Free & Reduced is availalbe to anyone in need. Please see your cafeteria manager for an application or download one. Complete and send to your child's school.
Child Nutrition Services is proud to recognize the accomplishments of the following schools for their unprecedented record of receiving perfect Health Scores from the Rowan-County Board of Health.
- Knox Middle School - 7 Straight
- North Rowan High School - 7 Straight
- Salisbury High School - 7 Straight
- Bostian Elementary - 8 Straight
- Overton Elementary - 8 Straight
- Hurley Elementary - 10 Straight
- Mt. Ulla Elementary - 10 Straight
- Elizabeth Koontz - 11 Straight
- Enochville Elementary - 18 Straight
--- This equates to 4.5 years in a row!